Vegancuts Snack Box | July 2021
Summary: This month's box features lots of small snacks, perfect for an outdoor adventure.
Be sure to use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!
This box contains the following:
- Clif Nut Butter Bar – “You can’t get on the trail without Clif. This bar is worth going nuts over.“
- This was an amazing bar. It was like a fruit filled cereal bar, but with peanut butter on the inside, and chocolate on the outside. It was very tasty!
- Nubu Cashew Nut Butter Bites – “Find the “whew that’s good” on your outing with these delectable goodies – they taste like the inside of a butterfinger.“
- These were amazing and indeed do taste like the inside of a butterfinger, but a bit harder. Two pieces were fused together and it was way too hard, but the others were perfect.
- Crazy Go Nuts Maple Walnuts – “Sweet walnut snacks made with pure maple syrup.“
- These were absolutely incredible. I wanted more after eating the entire bag. I may need to buy even more and eat entire bag fulls.
- Bakery on Main Ancient Grain & Seed Superfood Unsweetened Instant Oatmeal – “Combining a unique blend of oats with ancient grains quinoa and amaranth, this instant oatmeal is a MUST for a healthy breakfast.“
- Definitely very grainy, and can taste the quinoa. I could only eat half the pack since it was so much, but overall pretty good.
- Sunny Fruit Organic Tart Cherries – “These tangy and zesty organic cherries make a great snack or addition to trail mix.“
- I love pure, raw cranberry juice that is super tart. These cherries are not tart though. They’re still good, but not tart.
- GoGo SqueeZ Chocolate Almondblend Pudding – “These protein-packed, shelf-stable chocolatey desserts will prove to you that pudding isn’t just for kids.“
- Very tasty pudding in a pouch. It doesn’t have too much sugar, and leaves you wanting more when it’s done.
- Teapigs Liquorice and Mint Tea – “Naturally caffeine-free and fully biodegradable, this tea is perfect for sipping under the night stars.“
- It comes in a tea bag, wasn’t sure if it did. Such a unique and interesting flavor, likely from the licorice. A bit sweet, but also a earthy smell and taste as well.
- Māla Girl Broths Broth Mixes: Soulful Classic, Mushroom Braniac OR Fireball Basil – “Mystical, Motivating and Veggie-Powered Broths perfect for sipping next to a campfire.“
- I got the mushroom braniac flavor. I thought this would’ve been like a mushroom hot cocoa…but it’s actually mushroom broth. 🤢 It’s not what I was expecting and drinking it like a tea is horrendous. Has a mushroom taste, and a bit salty. 🤮 Would be better used as a soup base with other ingredients. This was my least favorite thing, I threw it away after two sips. 😵💫
- Outstanding Foods Original OR Hella Hot Pigless Pork Rinds – “Addictively delicious, crispy baked, cruelty-free and packed with protein.“
- I got the original which are good, but don’t have much flavor, just a bit salty. Wish I got the hot one since I love spicy, but these will do for now!
- PlantFusion Complete Lean Creamy Vanilla Bean – “A fusion of plant-based nutrients perfect for sustaining a long walk in nature.“
- Nice creamy protein shake. It’s not powdery like others are. I personally am not a fan of vanilla, as I prefer chocolate. But, it is one of my favorite protein brands with top quality products.
- Artisana Organic Coconut Oil – “Add this to your smoothie for an extra creamy flavor.“
- It’s coconut oil and is similar to other coconut oils. I guess it’s in a convenient pouch, making it easier to use.
- IOTA Classic Seed Shot – “Small & mighty perfectly-seasoned snack that fits great in a fanny pack.“
- These sunflower seeds are super fresh. They are nice and salty too!
Theme: National Park Wanderer: Snacks for an Outdoor Adventure
Sanctuary Supported: Tamerlaine Sanctuary & Preserve
Use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!
Published: (updated: )
About the Author
My name is Autumn Asphodel (also known as Elle Stone) and I am a motivator and coach to help others live a better life through natural means, hard work, and dedication.
Get my FREE eBook & New Videos!
Please login to comment
View all comments