No April Fools joke, but this box is packed with tasty treats and smoky deliciousness.
Be sure to use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!
This box contains the following:
- Pipcorn- Truffle Popcorn – “Heirloom popcorn that is not only delicious but also better for the environment.”
- Delicious small kernel popcorn, but lacks the truffle flavor. I actually added the smoke season from this box and it made it amazing!
- Liquid Death- Classic Still Tall Boy – “Quench your thirst while also supporting the brand’s mission- #DeathtoPlastic.”
- Just water in a can, with a cool, clean, refreshing taste. Certainly better than using plastic. The more I drink, the more death comes upon me. 😅
- 8 Track Foods- Organic Blonde Chickpeas – “Infinitely recyclable can that improves any dish (cough chickpea cookie dough).”
- I didn’t know what to do with this, but I decided to make hummus by blending it up with some tahini, lemon juice, garlic, spinach, and salt and pepper. It turned out great and super green!
- African Dream Foods- Safari Smoke Seasoning or Habanero Chili Salt – “Spice up your meal while supporting endangered animals.”
- I got the smoke flavor (though I also would’ve loved the habanero one too). It was super tasty, a nice flavor of smoke and garlic. I add it to many different things and it gives it such an amazing flavor.
- Wildway’s- Coconut Cashew Granola – “This grain-free granola is not just good for you, but supports sustainable farming.”
- The granola is ok, but I’ve had better. It’s relatively bland and surprisingly doesn’t have much flavor. Yet, it still has a fair amount of sugar, from natural sources though.
- Soom- Dark Chocolate Tahini with Sea Salt – “Swoon worthy chocolate tahini that is the perfect sweet and salty mix.”
- Too salty for me. I prefer the chocolate one more.
- Soom- Chocolate Tahini Squeeze Pack – “Swoon worthy chocolate tahini that is the perfect sweet and salty mix.”
- Super tasty, and a bit sweet. A nice chocolate spread. Very thick too. I put it on banana and it was great.
- Bakery on Main- Strawberry Shortcake Instant Oatmeal – “A classic desert for breakfast with omega 3s to start your day right.”
- Smells amazing and taste somewhat like strawberry shortcake. It’s also nice and creamy. A bit high in sugar since I normally get 0g sugar oats. This one has 10g.
- Frubites- Dried Fruit Packs – “A crunchy sustainable fruity snack that allows you to take exotic fruit anywhere.”
- I got pomegranate, and am not the biggest fan. They are super hard and dry, and just ok.
- Hippeas – Nacho Vibes Puffs – “A puffy cheesy snack that is made out of chickpeas who are eco-rockstars.”
- Delicious nacho puffs. While not packed with flavor, the taste is still pretty good.
- Foods Alive- Hulled Hemp Seeds – “Omega-3 hero- the hemp seed! Add to toast, smoothies or…just about anything.”
- Hemp seeds are super nutritious. These are pure hemp seeds without any other ingredients. I added them to cereals and oatmeal. They have a nutty flavor.
- Grace’s Goodness Organics- Sipping Broth Packets – “Ultra convenient sipping broth for a warm drink filled with health benefits.”
- Review coming soon…
Theme: Better for You, Better for the Planet!
Sanctuary Supported: Shy 38 Inc. Kansas Farm Sanctuary, Tonganoxie, KS.
Use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!