Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are you from? You have an accent.
- Space…outer space.
Are you on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, etc.?
Have you made a video about _____?
- Search this website to find out. I get questions daily about videos I’ve already done, and it’s a simple search away.
Have you ever had surgery?
- I’ve never had FFS (facial feminization surgery), but I have had a tracheal shave, as well as SRS (sex reassignment surgery). Watch my video about that.
Which alter is this?
- I would consider myself bisexual/pansexual. I can be attracted to both men and women, as well as pans. Controversial question: Would I date a trans person? Probably not.
Would you like to have children?
- Nope. I’ve made a video about this. The reason is because I have more important things to focus on instead of caring for a child. However, if I was a parent, this is how it would happen: Only if I was born a woman and could give birth. Then my partner and I would make a positive intention to bring life into this world. We both would be prepared with a positive intention of brining new life into the world for a reason based on the newborn’s soon-to-be purpose here. When pregnant, I would focus on my baby and the positive intention, feeding it healthy foods that it needs to thrive, no ultrasound. When about to give birth, I would avoid hospitals at all costs and would have a natural birth, in a nature setting. There is a reason why women have vaginal births (from physical, emotional, and spiritual reasons), and a c-section prevents a lot of the beneficial effects of such. Breastfeeding is also very important, not the fake baby formula. I then would avoid those idiotic pediatricians at all costs too. The child would have quality food to eat, be raised without technology until they get older, disciplined, and taught to be respectful with responsibilities. They would be homeschooled, but encouraged to make friends by meeting other children at events, playgrounds, and so on. I would teach my child how to better themselves and understand their emotions and thoughts. Meditative practices will be encouraged to achieve this.
Cats or dogs?
- Inland Empire and Mulholland Drive. I also enjoy the Scary Movie series. (No, I’ve never seen Split.) Though, I mostly watch documentaries.
- I love all sorts of foods. I enjoy cooking and making delicious things. The best foods I make are pizza (with tons of toppings), avocado and cucumber sushi, spanakopita, enchiladas, various curries, grilled cheese (not the typical kind – can be vegan), salsa, and so on. Tasty foods!
What do you think about Blaire White?
- 👍 Here is the video we did together.
- Yeah, I have a few audio recordings on my Iris Fae YouTube channel. Though it’s not something I focus on.
Why are you against modern medicine?
- People call me anti-medicine, anti-GMO, anti-vaccine, and best of all, anti-science. I’m actually pro-health and don’t think any of these things make us healthy. By building a healthy immune system by eating real food and avoiding the artificial stuff, I think we would all be healthier. But, the sad truth is that people don’t want to be bothered and don’t see the connection between what you eat and your well-being. Also, artificial and synthetic chemicals to treat symptoms of an illness goes against my ethical standpoint, which is to let nature do its thing, not humans “playing God.” I see a large portion of modern medicine as a scam used to make us sicker and profit off our sickness. It’s an endless cycle. Example: you develop a chronic headache from the environmental toxins and pesticides in your food/perhaps you have an allergy. Instead of finding the cause of the issue, the doctor prescribed a medication which depletes your body’s source of vitamin D. You then become super depressed, tired, and begin to have bone loss due to low vitamin D levels. The doctor then prescribes an anti-depressant which has a myriad of side effects, which then your doctors adds more and more meds on top of the anti-depressant to counteract the side effects. See the problem? I sure do!