For this month, it’s spring time and there are some amazing snacks, including larger items and a bonus one. Rather big items too which is special.
Be sure to use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!
This box contains the following:
- Wiley Wallaby Classic Red Licorice – “Aussie-style licorice bursting with natural strawberry flavor.”
- The pieces are pretty big. It’s pretty good for a sweet treat, coming in at 4g of sugar per piece. While it is naturally sweetened with strawberry, there are artificial flavors along with Red 40 in the product, usually things I avoid.
- RightRice Medley (Fried Rice, Harvest Pilaf OR Cajun Spice) – “Veggie & protein-packed with ancient grains.”
- Review coming soon…
- Back to Nature Cheddalicious Cheese-Flavored Crackers – “These are literally the vegan cheez-its we’ve been waiting for.”
- Taste just like Cheez-Its, but better. It’s crispier and has better flavor. Not to mention healthier than the brand name because of the better ingredients.
- Minor Figures Organic Oat M*lk – “Better for the planet and perfect with coffee or tea!”
- I’ve had oat milk before. Usually it’s sweet and a bit thick in texture. But, this one seems different. It’s still sweet, but has a richer oat flavor. This is better than the other oat milk I’ve had.
- Bakery on Main White Chip Raspberry Swirl Granola – “Tart and sweet with creamy white chips and real raspberries.”
- Very nice flavor of the raspberry and crunch of the granola. Certainly is better than the monster cookie flavor in the previous box.
- RISE Brewing Oat Milk Mocha Nitro Cold Brew Coffee – “Creamy, slightly sweet and refreshingly smooth.”
- I prefer cold coffee over hot, though I rarely drink coffee. This one is pretty good, it’s sweet and has a nice chocolate flavor. The caffeine level is equivalent to that of a cup of coffee.
- Artisana Cashew Cacao Pouches – “Luscious chocolate cashew spread. (Pro Tip: drizzle over plant-based ice cream.)”
- Tastes similar to the hazelnut cacao spread, but a little less sweet. Still pretty good though. I had it with apples.
- Raisels Watermelon Sour Shock – “Bite-size golden raisins packed with mouthwatering flavor.”
- White raisins that are slightly sour, but not much. Don’t expect it to be like other sour candy you’ve had, since the sour is minor, but still good.
- Hungry Buddha Triple Chocolate Bar – “Keto snack bar that tastes and feels like a brownie.
- There really is no flavor in this bar. It’s minor, but hardly no real taste. I was not a fan of it.
- Sun Tropics Mochi Rice Bites: Sriracha OR Sea Salt – “Traditional Japanese rice cakes transformed into a light & crunchy snack.”
- I got the sea salt flavor and they were very tasty. It was crunchy and a bit chewy. Nice flavor of the rice bites.
- BONUS: Dang Foods Coconut Crunch Thai Rice Chips – “Coconutty, crunchy delights: eat as is or with a chocolate spread!”
- A bit sweet and a nice taste of coconut in these rice chips. They aren’t super crunchy which is good, but have a great flavor!
Theme: Springtime Sweets and Super-Grains!
Sanctuary Supported: Chenoa Manor in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!