This is technically my second Vegancuts box. My first was in December 2020 as a Christmas gift. I found the items interesting and diverse, providing me a variety of snacks I’ve never tried before.
Be sure to use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!
This box contains the following:
- Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Spirulina Spaghetti – “A deliciously innovative pasta packed with superfoods.”
- I had edamame noodles a long time ago, and was hoping these were going to be better, but it’s really not. Don’t think of it like spaghetti, but rather tofu in noodle form. When thinking of it like that, then it actually is better. I made an Asian dish with these instead of pasta and it was better as a result, but not really my favorite.
- The Snack Brigade Cinnamon Apple Pie IncrediPuffs – “Sugar and spice and everything crunchy.”
- I’ve actually had the Sizzlin’ Sriracha flavor of this before this subscription box, and always wanted to try this version. It taste just like an apple pie. While I prefer the sriracha flavor, this ones is still good.
- Rule Breaker Chocolate Chunk Blondies – “Quite possibly the best chocolate chip cookie you’ve ever had.”
- With a subtitle like that I was expecting more, but this cookie was just ok. It wasn’t very sweet which is good, but also didn’t have much flavor. It was chewy with a different taste, probably from the chickpeas.
- Outstanding Foods Texas BBQ Pigless Pork Rinds – “We can’t believe something this delicious contains protein.”
- These are essentially BBQ flavor puffs. I’m usually not a fan of BBQ, but these were surprisingly good. Shame I don’t have more!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Frooze Balls – “A sweet treat with a peanut-buttery center.”
- Delicious peanut butter and jelly inside a ball made of dates, topped with coconut. It was incredibly delicious, not too sweet either. This was one of my favorites!
- Nora Spicy Tempura Seaweed Snacks – “Salty, spicy and oh-so-yummy!”
- Not spicy, but still good. It has the nice, crispy taste of tempura flakes, with some seaweed. One of my favorite snacks, and I wish here was more.
- Life’s Grape Classic Vine-Dried Grapes – “The sweetest, juiciest sun-dried treats.”
- These are raisins…raisins. They taste just like raisins. I’ve not noticed anything special, except maybe they are smaller than regular raisins and a bit juicer? Still raisins. If you like raisins, you’ll like these.
- Natural Sins Pineapple OR Mango Baked Fruit Chips – “A perfectly crunchy chip made from fruit.”
- I received the mango flavor. These are crispy fruit chips, not dried fruit. Think of potato chips, but made of fruits. They are crunchy and not too sweet. I actually prefer these over dried fruit because it’s not chewy.
- ONE PLANT Chocolate Peanut Butter OR Churro – “12 grams of yummy plant protein and only 1 gram of sugar.”
- I received the churro flavor. It’s a thin, frosted protein bar, with very low sugar. It does use a sugar substitute, but it’s not overly sweet tasting. It’s also not too chewy. Overall one of my favorites from the box.
- Vitafive Elderberry for Immunity – “Fruit gummies that support healthy immune function.”
- These gummies are delicious and packed with vitamin C and zinc. Can’t say I noticed anything different after taking them.
Theme: A Plant-Based Snacking Starter Kit
Sanctuary Supported: SoulSpace Farm Sanctuary in New Richmond, WI.
Use the code ASPHODEL to save $5 on your subscription box!