1 – October 20th
2 – October 31st
 – Happy Halloween everyone!
 – And, a Happy Halloween from me too!
 – Just wishing you a fun and safe Halloween.
 – It’s my favorite holiday.
 – Of course it is.
 – [Smile]
 – What is your favorite holiday?
 – Who me?
 – No, the viewers.
 – 👻 [Ghost sound] 👻
 – Hahaha!
 – [Weird face]
 – What do you all do for Halloween?
 – Yes, please tell us!
 – Let us know what costumes you have come up with, or if you have a special tradition.
 – What do you think I am?
 – What about me?
 – You’re a vampire like always. How is that different from any other day?!
 – Haha! You got me there!
 – [Smile]
 – Anyway, thank you for watching!
 – Yes, thank you!
♫ [Ominous music] ♫
[smiles, then slowly looks at each other]
[turns back towards camera]
[jumps at camera]
Found this video and article helpful? Why not share it to spread the message, or support personal growth and natural health by donating. Your contribution is greatly appreciated! 😊
My Halloween video for 2013! It was short and simple, but scary. I recorded the first costume almost two weeks before the second. Whereas the second was recorded on Halloween day so I had to rush to get the video out. However, what made it even more stressful was that I updated my computer a few days prior to filming and apparently it became incompatible with my webcam. I had to go about it differently to record which resulted in blurrier picture which I wasn’t too happy about. This was when I started to look into an actual good camera instead of a webcam.